Lonelyboy1977 nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award last saturday It had come off as a surprise to me, really. But thanks for the nomination, and thinking that this blog is worth the award. And thanks to the creator, Okotoenigma who created this award.
-Put the award logo on your blog
-List the rules
-Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog
-Mention the creator of the award and link it to their blog
-Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
-Nominating between ten and twenty bloggers
-Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs
-Ask your nominees five questions
-Share a link to your best/favourite post that you have written
3 things about myself:
I am weird, when other people fall asleep in history and literature, I think it the best thing in the world. While other people find Geography easy, strangely I never understood the subject even till this day.
I have a musical background, currently I’m grade 7 in theory and grade 6 in piano. And I do think that one day I might want to work as a sound engineer or enter the music industry, out of pure interest for it.
I have never even seen real snow in my life. I live in a humid country(Singapore) near the equator and well four seasons is something that I haven’t seen all my life or even experienced it either. But I do want to see real snow one day.
As for his questions:
1. I would want to be able to successfully draw a sketch of my characters, even though that’s probably going to be hard and nearly impossible (since till this day I still haven’t managed to figure out how to draw something remotely complex). So, it is a goal which would remain unachieved for a very long time.
2. I hated the book and the way it handled the characters, plot and especially how it had been executed, it seemed to me that all it had was the beautiful writing and very little depth with the characters and the plot. That book was the Night Circus.
3. I would probably try and find out what the boys think of me, since it is an advantage that I have. Also, trying to get back at some of the guys who have annoyed me to no end.
4. I would probably head into the world of Black Butler. That world has been something I would want to visit, just to discover all the secrets the author has hidden within it. I mean, there are so many mysteries and maybe a visit there would have all the spoilers I want.
5. Teleportation. Then I can be in so many places at once and always be seeing something new. That is pretty awesome since I have always wanted to see the full world and not having to spend so much time on travel expenses. And also try visiting fictional worlds.
Here are my five questions:
Which is a character that you wish to know the most?
What do you think is the most powerful superpower in the world?
Which do you prefer: your book or series getting a movie adaptation or a TV adaption?
How do you visualise your book?
What inspires you the most?
Here are my ten nominees(some I really wanted to nominate but already had been, so I looked elsewhere for by ten nominees):